prosperity scriptures | 17 Bible Quotes of Financial Prosperity and Abundance from Psalms

17 Bible Quotes of Financial Prosperity and Abundance from Psalms

Have you ever wondered,

“What Does The Bible Say About Prosperity” ?

Well, here are Seventeen Bible quotes about Financial Prosperity and Abundance from the Book of Psalms.

spare change Some Scriptures describe God’s Prosperity Promises.   Other Bible Verses provide instructions for us to follow to receive Financial Abundance.   Either way, they contain some insightful and precious advice for believers.

Use these Bible Prosperity Scriptures to build your faith and encourage yourself. Try meditating on them daily. Read them aloud to yourself and remind your consciousness of what God has declared about you.

Note: All Scriptures are from the King James Version of the Bible.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Discover the Secrets of Abundance and Prosperity Found in Bible Scripture! Daniel N. Brown takes you on an in-depth journey through the Bible on one of the most misunderstood topics today! Get the facts, and start prospering at
5 Biblical Keys to Your Most Abundant and Prosperous Life

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Go ahead and start on your journey to  Financial Prosperity and Abundance!

1. “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” (Psalm 1:3)

2. “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” (Psalm 5:12)

3. “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” (Psalm 23:1-6)

4. ”Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” (Psalm 30:4-5)

5. “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.” (Psalm 35:27)

6. “Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.” (Psalm 37:3-11)

7. “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.” (Psalm 37:25-26)

8. “By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.” (Psalm 41:11)

9. “For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” (Psalm 44:3)

10. “Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.” (Psalm 66:12)

11. “For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” (Psalm 84:11)

12. “Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.” (Psalm 85:12)

13. ”Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein. His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever. He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion. He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant. He hath showed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.” (Psalm 111:1-6)

14. “Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield. The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great. The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children. Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord’s: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.” (Psalm 115:11-16)

15. “Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.” (Psalm 118:25)

16. “I entreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word” (Psalm 119:58)

17. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.” (Psalm 122:6)

If these Prosperity verses have helped to encourage you, please let us know by sharing a comment below.  All comments are valued and appreciated.

Filed Under Abundance and Prosperity, God's Promises on Prosperity | 71 Comments

Tagged With , , ,

Comments

71 Responses to “17 Bible Quotes of Financial Prosperity and Abundance from Psalms”

1. Joseph Rodriguez on September 2nd, 2009 2:53 pm

We must be a blessing in this world. Like Jesus we must bless others to show our love. God’s children should never lack of anything in this world. Our heavenly Father will provide all our needs.We need the wisdom of heaven to receive our wealth that’s kept for us by our Abba Father.
    Blessing is a gift from god.

2. Wilfred on September 12th, 2009 11:32 am

With many mixed feelings about “prosperity preaching” its been helpful to find a page where the bible is allowed to speak for its self on the topic. I believe! Thanks a lot. Would you kindly add more quotes on this topic.

3. Anders on March 16th, 2010 8:59 pm

Trying to be a man of God and a teacher of business, prosperity, and wealth I often encounter people who believe they should not strive for prosperity because it will come between them and God. If you truly put God first and desire to please Him then no amount of money, cars, or homes will change that. Put God first and when abundance flows into all areas of your life use what you have to affect others in a positive way. It is encouraging to have a reference to show people that when you put God first it is alright to do well in all areas of your life.

4. Mike on July 19th, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks for the bible verses, but it’s important to note that financial prosperity is limited to the sower of financial seed with scriptural application. Bless you…

5. thomas on July 20th, 2011 5:55 pm

😉

6. thomas on July 20th, 2011 5:57 pm

I am looking for more financial scriptures and teachings of the bible

7. Moyo on October 3rd, 2011 3:02 pm

Thank You for these! While I just stumbled on this site to enrich myself on prosperity Scriptures, I just thought to share also that there are some articles on finances from a Biblical perspective here http://www.edenlifemag.com/category/finances/
    Be blessed!

8. Catherine on November 17th, 2011 6:06 pm

GOD IS FAITHFUL!! I have tried God in his financial plan for us…believers. And believe me when I say HE desires to prove his word. If you haven’t asked GOD to help you see his word in action (un or new believers) I tell you GOD is waiting on you to move and he’ll exceed your expectations in restoring or fulfilling marriages, relationships, finances, health, life and love through your obedience tohis word, especially spiritual law of tithing and giving. GOD BLESS ALL!

9. Ana on November 18th, 2011 3:45 am

Thank you for the inspiring scriptures. So needed in today’s hard financial times. I know God is faithful to His Word and will free us all from our individual financial hardships. Thank you for sharing.

10. Joseph on December 3rd, 2011 12:37 pm

I thank God for this wonderful word. Now I am out to possess my possession !

11. Carol on December 22nd on December 22nd, 2011 8:34 am

😉

12. BECKY & JOE STACY on January 11th, 2012 6:39 pm

:mrgreen: I AM BLESSED WITH ABUNDANCE! ABUNDANCE OF PEACE IN MY HOME & IN MY FAMILY! I AM BLESSED WITH ABUNDACE OF PROSPERITY! It has been a journey for me to slowly and steadily learn what it takes to walk in the way that pleases God in order to believe with no doubt that God has given us all a key to abundance!

I had a near death experience and it changed me. I craved the peace and oneness (as if I was a branch and God the tree) that I felt during it. To explain the feeling is impossible!
    I am now always looking for something new to read & learn about God’s promises to us because there ISN’T a shadow of a doubt that we stop here as humans when our bodies die.

THANK YOU for caring enough to put this on here for free so that everyone may receive his promises! GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL ABUNDANCE! MAY YOUR CUP RUNNETH OVER! :mrgreen:

13. Jim van Ommen on March 6th, 2012 6:48 am

I have no problem with prosperity theology provided you have your currency right. Preferably one that is moth and rust proof; gold would go close, but” Gold of Obedience” would top the lot! That’s our challenge.

14. Sissy on April 1st, 2012 2:20 am

Your time and devotion in sharing these scriptures is a great Blessing. Enlighten, Encouraged, and Inspired are just a few of the keywords that describes the “Peace of Mind” from your work. Thank You!

15. cheryl-ann Kannemeyer on April 17th, 2012 12:40 pm

Yes our God is faithfull, bless His Holy name

16. Veronica Capers on May 7th, 2012 10:14 am

😀 These scriptures are right in line with the Word that God has been sending us through our Pastor. I receive these scriptures in my spirit right now!! For this is the will of God concerning me. Thank you for planting these seeds of financial harvest into my family’s life!

Be Blessed!

17. Tammy on May 11th, 2012 12:33 am

I agree with Anders from the year 2010 on March 16th, which is my daughter’s birthday. :) I have homework from church and decided to look up some financial scriptures and ran across these bible scriptures. When I read Mr. Anders quote, I couldn’t agree more. The word says that the wealth of the wicked is layed up for the righteous. I believe we can have heaven on earth with riches and still be children of God living Holy lives and be an example to those who do not know Christ. With all we do, have or gain God will get the glory for it all. For every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess, “Jesus is Lord”!

Thank You! :)

18. Lynda Kennedy May 23,2012 on May 24th, 2012 1:33 pm

Thank you for these scriptures on prosperity and abundance.I know without a doubt that everything is in God’s hand. Please keep the Word coming Bless the writer and the reader of his word.

19. Adam on June 12th, 2012 2:23 am

These versus helped me greatly. In order to have prosperity I know it is necessary to get the word inside your heart and let it bear it’s fruit supernaturally. Until you believe it and know it to be true in your spirit man, then it’s not possible for it’s outword fruit to show. I wake up every morning and plant this word and other scriptures in my heart. Eventually it will produce a harvest like never experienced before. We will go from blessed to a blessing as we give what God gives us as is his good pleasure!
    😀

20. Dian Oliver on August 20th, 2012 7:32 pm

I’m so blessed.would like you to pray with me concerning financial breakthrough for my family.

21. Lorraine Tendayie Msimango on August 24th, 2012 11:43 am

I would like you guys to pray for because I am in financial crisis

22. jan peters on September 14th, 2012 8:06 pm

I would everyone to pray for me.I recently :sad: lost my job and am in need of finding a new one to cover my financial obligations. 😮

23. kapinga on September 30th, 2012 12:20 pm

After reading the 17 Verses I am reclaiming what the devil has taken away from me and my family over the years.
    I evoke the blessing of Deutronomy 28 upon my life hence-forth.

24. roy on October 3rd, 2012 2:20 pm

These scriptures are Blessed. They are from Jehovah and Jehovah can not lie. Additionally, Jehovah is no respect of person which means what he did and promised for anyone that has ever walked the face of the earth he will do for us and all we have to do is believe. Remember, belief is not a feeling nor is it emotional…Our belief is increased by speaking out loud what Jehovah promised us even when we don’t feel like it. Jehovah Bless You/Us All…..Amen

25. Marcia on October 10th, 2012 10:46 pm

I would like you all to pray for me and my family, we or having a bad financial problem thank you : :smile:

26. akintunde on October 15th, 2012 8:15 am

I am Praising God for doing his Wonder in my Life and i believe so much in all i’ve read from this page with Faith everything will surely come to pass because he have been doing it, and i Pray that may all our problems be solved in Jesus Name(Amen).

27. Alvin Harrison on November 13th, 2012 6:55 am

I receive the word of promise of our Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus, and I pray and stand in agreement with all the saints of God for an immediate and miraculous manifestation of the Word of God in our lives. In the name of Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen and Amen!

28. margaret mark on November 18th, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you for these consoling verses.I will continue to speak these words of reassurance..I will also share with others. I KNOW God is Merciful and Faithful. God Bless

29. Benjamin on November 26th, 2012 7:54 am

I am encouraged with the Verses and also understand that GOD is not against financial prosperity. Instead he makes it happen to anyone who believe in him.

30. Jacqueline on November 29th, 2012 6:00 am

God is unfailing & $ will come soon! I’m praying for all of these families in financial hardship for Gods abundant blessings :smile:

31. Ty DeLapp on December 9th, 2012 2:06 pm

These prosperity scriptures has really been food for my soul. I really appreciate your help.

May God bless.

32. Peter B. Opara on December 13th, 2012 1:33 pm

In every prosperity or financial breakthrough there is always a total repentance. Repentance is a road to total breakthrough, Matt 6:33 is what God want us 2 do. Thanks

33. CHERAI ANILKUMAR on January 8th, 2013 11:15 am

Amen ,this world is created by God and we are the children of God prosperity is our right …bible help us to attain it …thank you I BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN..

34. Jay on February 27th, 2013 4:09 pm

The LORD is indeed a GOD of increase and He blesses His Beloved as they are ‘approved’ and ‘faithful’ stewarts of those gifts. The reason that the LORD gives is so that we give. We come into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing – except the fruits of our labor for the Kingdom of GOD.

John said, “Beloved, above all things I wish that you prosper and be in health, just as your sould prospers.” 3 John:2.

As your soul prospers. GOD has always been after our hearts, GOD is looking for Gold that is produced in every trial we face in life – He wants us to trust Him – that is all He ever wanted from us. That is a Divine Order that cannot be avoided. JESUS first, the rest will follow.

The LORD is the One who raises the Storms in every Believer and He is the One Who calms the storms.

It’s a Love Affair. Trust and cling to Him EVEN IF THINGS DON’T GO OUR WAY.

He is Faithful and True – He always has been.

35. Collins Sakwa on March 12th, 2013 9:19 pm

Surely God is Faithful and good all the time for he has done wonders in my life. Thank you Jesus for all you have done for us and Praise be your name for ever…AMEN.

36. Maxwell Miselo on March 25th, 2013 1:13 pm

Thank you if you could please send me more scriptures on financial prosperity i will appreciate it via my email quotes are also so great

37. Modupe on March 26th, 2013 4:42 pm

I bless God for all these promises, but I want us to note that these blessings are with CONDITIONS which are: The righteous, the upright, do good, delight yourself in the Lord etc. So if you don’t or try daily to fall under these categories and you keep claiming the blessings, then you’re a joker. This is why matt 6vs33(Seek ye first…)Comes to play. Little is much when we do the first thing first. Be blessed.

38. oladunni on March 30th, 2013 11:46 am

Thank you.they are really helpful.

39. G. Mullins on March 31st, 2013 4:15 pm

:smile: I really enjoy these Prosperity verses have helped to encourage me in my walk with Christ.

40. victor on March 31st, 2013 8:56 pm

thank u for the word of God concerning prosperity. as i read the books, my faith in God has increased.

41. blessedjeff on March 31st, 2013 9:41 pm

Here’s a site with some Good Christian Quotes To Live By. I trust they will help.

42. TIMOTHY, OBAJEMU on April 4th, 2013 1:55 pm

THESE SCRIPTURAL VERSES SHALL BE MY DAILY MEAL HENCEFORTH. I’M BLESSED

43. kapinga on April 13th, 2013 3:25 pm

The verses are quite an eye opener as they contain God’s promises of blessedness.

44. tope on May 13th, 2013 7:49 am

I had a message from my pastor this sunday about properity but i couldn’t really connect due to my little understanding but he said that the scripture is the temple of properity, so i take a step further and i search for it, because i want a transformation in my life, i so much love the bible verse.GOD bless

45. Miss K on July 1st, 2013 5:50 am

😀 The Lord really takes care of His own!!

46. Latoya on July 26th, 2013 1:50 pm

I was truly blessed. The word declares that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. As I read the word on prosperity I am building up my faith and thereby positioning myself to walk in the manifestation of financial prosperity.

47. Diane Jimenez on August 30th, 2013 11:54 am

Lord I thank you for my brother’s and sister’s and every believer who believes in your Word and your Gift of Wealth, through you Father, Son, And the Holy Spirit. I am so thankful to read these testimonies of faith and belief in you Jehovah-Jirah our provider. I thank you for the gift of wealth and the miraculous big haul, as you did for Peter, my Lord Jesus, as he toiled all night long! Most of all I believe for true “good stewardship” of your Kingdom Promises so Let your Kingdom come in my life and my brothers and sisters, YOUR WILL BE DONE. That you would rebuke the devourer off of our lives for your Name Sake Jesus. That we truly would be true representatives of your Love and the Fruit of your Holy Spirit, to save many, many souls. Let your Kingdom Come, Father and your will be done Father in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank Father for giving your only begotten son, so that we have the ability to live a Holy Life, with your Joy & PEACE, Prosperity, Faithfulness, Goodness, Love, Gentleness and Self-control. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ, this was so encouraging. May God richly bless all of you!

48. kapinga on September 7th, 2013 8:32 pm

The verses do indeed lay down the foundation of blessings and prosperity.

49. henrietta brown on January 25th, 2014 6:17 am

Henritta
    I am so greatful for these verses , know how much God loves us and willing to bless and prosper us. Is it ok to follow a prophetic instructions even though the bible says belive in his prophet and u shall prosper?

50. tchelynda hines on February 23rd, 2014 3:57 pm

😉 I shall receive….thank you and Amen

51. Kenet Onoka on April 26th, 2014 9:16 am

These scriptures have been so inspirarioanl ‘n’ insightful. Just as lawyers argue ‘n’ win cases wt constitutional quotes so I believe we’d also triump over our finacial challenges wt these. Amen… More grace for d author(s)

52. Kenet Onoka on April 26th, 2014 9:17 am

These scriptures have been so inspirational ‘n’ insightful. Just as lawyers argue ‘n’ win cases wt constitutional quotes so I believe we’d also triump over our finacial challenges wt these. Amen… More grace for d author(s)

53. Pam Scott on May 7th, 2014 10:11 pm

I, too, stumbled upon this website while researching for scripture relating to God’s promise of financial prosperity for His people. I realize God will prosper us in many other ways, but I have many things I want to do to bless others and need additional funds to make that happen. I am doing my best to be a righteous follower of Jesus — yes, I know there are and always will be — areas in my life that I need to work on. I believe God is pleased with my progress so far. I will never be perfect, but have faith He will bless me until my cup runneth over. Giving to others less fortunate than oneself is a true testimony of God’s love for everyone, no matter what the circumstances may be. All we need do is believe, and God will provide for your every need. May God bless you all. 😀

54. Owoeye Johnson on July 11th, 2014 12:38 pm

I came across this page while searching for scriptures on faith for prosperity. Am confessing and acting on these words of God.. And I believe He has sorted out my current and future financial needs. I’ll come back here at the end of this month to share my full testimony with everyone and to confirm to you that He is always true to his promises and will never forsake the righteous..

Keep believing, confessing and thanks giving.. Physical manifestion will surely appear.

Remain Blessed.

55. Ernest Amoah on September 5th, 2014 8:49 am

i’m really blessed by these scriptures. I will meditate therein till I see prosperity in my life.

56. ernest on September 16th, 2014 4:31 am

Thanks so much for these scripture.I’ve just finished using them for an effective prayer time. It is helpful indeed. God bless you.

57. CYRIL NDUBUISI on September 18th, 2014 10:36 am

I want to richly congratulate the writer of this Bible verses for the time and energy used to make this great work a reality, you have giving me more insight of the scripture, may the almighty God bless u according to his promises.

58. Mitzi Floyd on September 19th, 2014 10:12 am

I stumbled upon this site this morning. Thank you so much.These scriptures have been such a blessing to me. I am a Christian and a small business owner. I have been studying scripture about God’s blessings and his desire to prosper us so that we may be a blessing to others in his Kingdom. Thank you again.

59. Aaliya on November 24th, 2014 5:11 pm

😉 I am going through a financial situation but I have faith god is going to do a miracle for me. These scriptures help me in renewing my faith and trust in God thank you God bless

60. Nii Ayikwei on December 5th, 2014 11:14 pm

This is AMAZING. I have now understood that the whole Bible is based on RIGHTEOUSNESS and FAITH, and your FAITH can only be strong if you are RIGHTEOUS

61. Rebecca on December 9th, 2014 7:41 pm

Thank you. Sometimes when under stress, it is hard to find the right words. These are a great help, truly the Sword of the Lord!

62. Selina on February 3rd, 2015 9:40 am

Esto es un problema serio que requiere actuaciones a nivel estatal.

63. Sandi on February 12th, 2015 7:40 pm

:roll: I look to You Lord, I believe Your words with my whole heart! So I believe them, I speak them in faith, I receive them to manifest in my spirit, heart, body, and life in every area including my finances! And I thank You for manifesting them now Lord, with Joy, Praise, and Thankfulness ! I expectantly look for circumstances to be changed and moved by Your Love and Hand Lord Jesus! Amen and Amen to the Glory of God! Blessed to be a Blessing!❤️

64. raspyphilosophe08.wordpress.com on March 4th, 2015 8:40 am

I was suggested this blog through my cousin. I
    am now noot sure whether or not this post is written via him
    as nobody else knoww such detailed approximately
    my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

My blog – p38 becm, raspyphilosophe08.wordpress.com,

65. Clinton Kwasi Agbanu on March 10th, 2015 9:33 am

thanks for the bible verses to encourage believers that God is really interested in our well been and willing to prosper his children financially. we must try to do our part of the principle that’s to seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and God will never fail in his promises to his children. I pray God supply all financial needs of his children according to his riches in Glory trough Christ Jesus. may God divinely surprise us all today financially so we can the peace to seek him in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!!!!!

66. margaret millie on March 22nd, 2015 1:27 pm

😀 God is mindful of his word.
    It works when you communicate
    to him through the word.
    He will perfect that all
    concerns us.
    God is faithful.

67. margaret millie on March 22nd, 2015 1:28 pm

😀 God is mindful of his word.
    It works when you communicate
    to him through the word.
    He will perfect that all
    concerns us.
    God is faithful and just.
    Thanks.

68. Felicity on May 31st, 2015 5:02 pm

Thanks for this. It is helpful to my life. Thanks very much.

69. David G. on June 12th, 2015 7:34 am

I am always doing for others, unselfishly, even sometimes taking a loss or setback in the process. I work very hard, yet my people and I are slaves in this wealthy America. We cannot obtain happiness or abundance here, no matter what we do. I found this page because I haven’t been paid in 6 weeks, and need encouragement to continue although I have no food or money. I’ve living purely off faith for months, and need him to deliver unto me, as I have walked upright and in his name. The working should not have to suffer, but I will for HIM, if it is his will…

70. Itoro Obong on July 25th, 2015 5:51 pm

😉 I want to appreciate the writer of this page..it’s loaded and I strongly believe God that as I continue to pray,meditate,confess and thanking God for them my hope of divine blessing n prosperity MUST surely come to pass.ijn..Amen

71. Rosetta on October 20th, 2015 11:19 pm

I was asked to read a scripture regarding financial blessing tonight at prayer and Bible study. Thank you .