prosperity scriptures | A Prosperity Prayer: Believing God To Supply My Needs

A Prosperity Prayer: Believing God To Supply My Needs

The Bible declares “that men ought always to pray, and not to faint” (Luke 18:1). Therefore it is appropriate to continue to pray even when circumstances don’t appear to improve.  It is important to learn how to pray the promises of God.

Below is a prosperity prayer to use when your basic needs are appear lacking.

Believing God To Supply My Needs

( A Prosperity Prayer)

Father, as I continue to walk in your word, I know that you wish for me to prosper and be in good health.

You have provided access to your throne of grace in my time of need and assured me that you will supply all of my needs according to your riches in glory.

I am not anxious, but thankful that you have heard my requests.  Although I do not always understand, I feel your peace and remain confident.

Therefore, I do not consider my surroundings, but I consider and seek to know and understand your word, the Bible.  I  do not let my current situation concerning food, clothing, shelter or other  basic necessities concern me.  For you already know what I have need of and have blessed me already.  I expect all these things to be added to my life because you have promised to be my provider.

Yes, all of your promises are assured and I say “Amen” to this truth and give you all the glory.

In Jesus name, I pray.

Many people have used this prayer to remind them of God’s promises.  We encourage you to read it out loud so that it feeds your spirit. For a printable copy (pdf), click “A Prosperity Prayer: Believing God To Supply My Needs”

In our Christian walk, we have discovered that praying God’s word is the most effective because God honors his word. We have included the Bible verses that support this prayer of prosperity for your review.

Bible Prosperity Scriptures References

• “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”(3 John 1:2)

• “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)

• “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)

• “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)

• ”Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?  (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”(Matthew 6:31-33)

• ”For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us” (2 Corinthians 1:20)

If you have been helped by this article, please feel free to leave a comment below .  All comments are valued and appreciated.

Filed Under God's Promises on Prosperity, Prosperity Prayers | 32 Comments

Tagged With , ,

Comments

32 Responses to “A Prosperity Prayer: Believing God To Supply My Needs”

1. Yolanda on August 21st, 2010 5:59 pm

:smile: thank you so much for your article!! I have been inspired to share this article especially the prayer!! God bless!

2. Godwin on December 15th, 2010 10:41 pm

Thank for this prayer God bless you.

3. Jecinta on March 14th, 2011 12:38 pm

😀 Thank you for this prayer, God bless!

4. Young on March 25th, 2011 4:25 pm

Thank you for sharing this reminder of God’s love and care for us.

5. Diana on April 28th, 2011 7:34 pm

Thank you for this scriptures and the prayer that reminds us of the glory of Our God Jesus Christ

6. james okamgba on July 10th, 2011 1:29 am

I need GOD to prosper me in anything that I do in life

7. oisim Ayim Nzan on July 12th, 2011 4:14 pm

God has always been there for me, in everything I do in life, even when I was in the dark he brought me into His glorious light, and gave me hope. That is why I will forever bless His Name, For He is the “God of Life”.

8. kulani on July 22nd, 2011 8:46 pm

Thank you for this encouraging prayer. I know God has my best interest at heart and with this prayer I believe for best things in life.

9. Pam Harding on July 27th, 2011 2:40 am

God is faithful he will be with us in the good times and in the bad times and when we can’t do it or walk it any more that’s when he will carry us. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul.

10. Carla Mattis on September 15th, 2011 3:31 am

Thank U so much for the prayer, I am encouraged to stand firm on God’s promises. God is faithful I believe & trust him for the manifestation of his promise. For his promises are truely yea & Amen! God Bless you.

11. Karlene on September 15th, 2011 12:44 pm

Thank you for sharing your gift and for the gentle reminder of the Glorious promises of God. I am blessed in knowing that no matter what, I am truly loved and considered being a child of the Most High God! Be blessed.

12. Teneshia on November 19th, 2011 3:29 am

This prayer really helped me in my time of need. Thank you for posting. May God bless you richly…

13. Ben on March 16th, 2012 9:34 am

I enjoy these prosperity verses because conservative Christians think we need to be poor, more importantly they show the unbeliever that God will bless those who turn to him. Not only will God give a home in Heaven, but he can provide the good life for those who ask. My prayer is that when God blesses someone, these blessing’s will always be used to Glorify the Lord. Thanks

14. Brigette on April 13th, 2012 2:25 am

Thank you for reminding me of God’s promises. No matter what I come up against I know that He is there and He will never leave me. God Bless You…

15. Moyo on June 26th, 2012 1:04 pm

It’s always a beautiful thing to find someone who sees clearly from God’s word that it is God’s desire to prosper his own. Keep spreading the word!

16. aurora on July 12th, 2012 7:39 am

Thank you o Lord for leading me to these prosperity scriptures!I believe I received what it all says!Praise you Father,Praise you Jesus,Praise you Holy Spirit!

17. aurora on July 12th, 2012 7:45 am

If you go to these promises to cover whatever situation you’re in today,for sure The Lord your God will grant the victory!Say them out loudly,believe and receive!Hallelujah!

18. Cheryl on July 17th, 2012 5:37 pm

Thank You for the prosperity pray and verses

19. joe on July 24th, 2012 1:12 am

I believe God’s Word!

20. Angela on November 1st, 2012 7:28 am

Thank you so much. I appreciate your sharing your gift with us. It is so inspiring and I am in for a glorious life of prosperity and affluence.

21. Moyo on November 21st, 2012 3:56 pm

I prayed these Scriptures everyday for a long time, and they changed my thinking. Thanks for sharing.

22. Anchang jaspa on January 5th, 2013 11:55 am

What if every day you pray this prayer and things still doesn’t change, does it mean I don’t believe?

23. Anchang jaspa on January 5th, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks for the Prayer.

24. blessedjeff on January 5th, 2013 1:47 pm

I have used the scriptures associated with this prayer to make decisions in my personal life. Especially “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)

If God gives me a “Peace” then it is worth pursuing, if not, then I wait for that “Peace” without wavering (see James 1:1-8). Remember we all may have the same horizon, but not the same view. The higher you are the farther you can see. God sees much farther than we do and he knows what is ahead to bless us.

My Personal Recipe for Success is

25. Pray Humbly a Specific Prayer and Thank God for the Answer
  26. Be Sensitive to the Holy Spirit as he directs me to the Answer. I am expecting to have “Peace” with my decision.
  27. Keep Thanking God until something happens
  28. I trust that this will aid in your faith walk. Thanks for expressing a sincere comment.

• Ndubuisi on May 18th, 2013 8:44 pm

Today, get right the connection to God’s abundance through tithes and offerings and stop struggling. You must prosper. The above prosperity confessions/ prayers makes it ever sure you will prosper.- you are favoured in Jesus name- amen.

• Ms Johnnie on September 1st, 2013 3:28 am

Great article and Great website in general. It contains very useful information. I like the way you have different scriptures all together for people and they won’t have to go searching for them throughout the Bible one at the time. You have made it easy!! :mrgreen:

I have bookmarked this site and plan to return soon. Have a wonderful Labor day weekend and God Bless!!

• KEISHA on October 22nd, 2013 3:53 am

These scriptures really touched my heart I will pray them in my life all day everyday that God gives me. God bless you.

• dee on May 29th, 2014 9:07 pm

😀 thank you God bless us all I. Jesus Christ name John 16:23 Glory to God

• sarah Benjamin on July 3rd, 2014 10:26 am

Thanks for all these encouraging verses, to God be the glory because of who he is…AMEN!!!

• Miss.Bridget Cheryle Biggins on April 28th, 2015 10:06 am

Thank you for these scripture and prayer I feel like GOD will answer my needs now because GOD is bigger than any problem that I have to face now thank you for the encouragement.

• Bismark on August 5th, 2015 8:23 pm

😉 Glory be to the most high God.thanks to the management of this site for explaining such a wonderful scripture verses to us

• Leonard on September 17th, 2015 6:46 pm

😎 Thanks, God has provided my answer through you.